Garage Door Opener Repair
Customer Issue: Ms. Alvarez had deep concerns with how oddly and erratically her garage door had been moving lately.
Our Solution: Our technicians uninstalled Ms. Alvarez’s Linear LDCO852 model garage door opener from the overhead bar for closer inspection. We tested a few garage door parts and determined the problem had been caused by a faulty circuit board malfunctioning. After our team replaced it, we returned the opener overhead and connected it. Our experts then completed further testing to check the door’s movement, and assure the issue had been solved.
New Garage Door Installation
Customer Issue: The customer built a new house and garage, and wanted a custom-made automatic overhead door put in.
Our Solution: An insulated variant Clopay Classic garage door and spring assembly, a LiftMaster Elite 8500 series wall mounted opener with a pair of included remote control handsets, and a pair of G801CB-P universal photo-eye sensors made for a complete and high functioning assembly.
Customer Issue: Ms. Gilmore could not get her garage door opener to work.
Our Solution: Our technician replaced the defective opener with a new Chamberlain 3/4 HP belt drive unit, model #B750. The customer was extremely happy with the quiet operation and price.
Customer Issue: Broken torsion spring.
Our Solution: We inspected the system and noticed one of the springs had snapped. Our team replaced both springs with a new pair, then adjusted spring tension and made sure the door was well balanced and properly functioning.
Customer Issue: Bent tracks.
Our Solution: After replacing both tracks and making sure they were properly aligned, we tightened them into place. We also replaced damaged rollers and lubricated the system before putting it to the test. These small repairs actually can prevent other parts from failing prematurely.
Garage Door Troubleshooting
Customer Issue: Rusty springs and worn down rollers.
Our Solution: After inspecting the whole mechanism, we identified rusty springs and damaged rollers as the source of all problems. We installed new extension springs and nylon rollers, and then retested the door to make sure it was working as it should.